Join us for a series of 4 strategy sessions about PR and selling, specifically for artists who are ready to show and sell their work.
Branding and Selling Your Art – Strategy Workshop (4 weeks)
If you have a product, a brand, and a web presence (or are in development on these) and want to brainstorm on the most effective ways to sell your art, these sessions are for you!
- Some of it will be fast-paced. You’ll want to be internet savvy.
- Some of it will be in-depth. You’ll want to take notes, do research, and share your findings.
- The benefit? Other people will be sharing their research, saving you hours and hours of time figuring things out for yourself.
Plus, you’ll have 9 other creative brains focused on the same concerns at the same time… powerful camaraderie!
- Your laptop (wireless internet is available)
- A sample of your product in its packaging
- Ideas you have about PR (success and failure stores are both welcome!)
Some of the topics on the 4-week agenda include:
- Social media breakfasts
- Kickstart.com start-up funding
- Building a database of buyers/influences
- Constant Contact
- In-person networking
- How do I get people to my blog/website?
- How do I get them to purchase online?
- And… please bring your ideas to the table!
March 8, 15, 22, 29, 2011
Tuesdays, 4-6 PM
You must commit to being at all 4 sessions
Cost: $40/all 4 sessions
Maximum of 10 people
Sign up by calling New Pieces 510-527-6779
*2 spots left, so sign up soon if you can!